Standard of Excellence
Currently, there are four divisions of the MBA:
All four MBA divisions use sports specific training to achieve a broader impact on our student athletes. In each case, this is achieved through a standard of excellence set by our leaders and mentors in our program – primarily our instructors and coaches. As a result, this standard of excellence is the founding principal of the Minnesota Baseball Academy and it continually resonates throughout all four of our divisions, guiding the continued growth of our student athletes.
“Life is not important except for the impact it has on other lives.” – Jackie Robinson
VISION, DREAM AND FUTURE
While the aforementioned programs of Minnesota Baseball Academy are always being cultivated, molded and grown to become better and more efficient programs, it is my goal to create a bigger offering for Minnesota, the Midwest and maybe even on a national level.
My dream for MBA is twofold: a homegrown baseball field (or stadium/complex) and a Minnesota Blizzard Northwood’s franchise. While I am at the infancy stages of these two ideas, I believe that sharing dreams with others might match up with their dreams, too. In 2002, the dream of Minnesota Baseball Academy started with us giving one lesson a week and ten years later we are still living that dream working with players around the Midwest and Canada.
Thank you for being a part of the program and my dream.
Adam Barta – Owner
1. Acceptance of Responsibility – winners and losers part company here
2. Mission Statement – Control what you can control – on and off the field:
4. Be HUMBLE
5. Class – winning and losing
6. Body Language – separates who does and does not belong
7. Synergism – team chemistry; the total is greater than the sum of its parts
8. Heightened Program Awareness – Every person in and around program matters
9. Transferable Trust – Confidence
10. Everything Counts
11. Kaizin – continuous improvement, every day, in small increments
The MBA’s BIG 10 and guidelines are what shape our culture here and is the framework that surrounds our teaching.
OUR BIG 10
For Players and Parents